Toilet Soaps are Soaps that are mainly used for bathing, and as such must be foamy and have a very nice fragrance with a nice colouring. It must also feel good on the skin. It is primarily made from soap base with the addition of other additives that are added to improve it.
Mixer with stirrer, casting moulds, heater, cutter, (knife), shaping machine, stamping machine, Hydrometer, weighing scale, measuring container and packaging materials. See here
S/N. Chemical . Quantity.
(1). Palm kernel oil . 2.8 litres
(2) . Caustic Soda solution. 3 litres
(3) . Coconut oil. 2 litres
(4). Bleached palm oil . 1 litres
(5) Sodium silicate 1 litres
(6) Colourants. To taste
(7) . Perfume. To taste.
(1) Prepare the caustic solution by dissolving 2kg of caustic soda in 180cl of water; confirm that it was a density of 1275kg/m^3. Also prepare the soda ash solution dissolving it in a separate 60cl of water and ensure that when the density is measured with hydrometer it is 1250kg/m^3. Allow the two solutions to stand and blend for three days. Please, ensure that you leave them to stand for this time or even more, to avoid your soap being corrosive on the users skin and on cloths.
(2) Pour all the oil into thee mixer and start heating.
(3) When it is warm add colourant and mix properly till uniformly blend.
(4) Add the caustic soda solution and continue boiling and stirring.
(5) When all have blended, add sodium silicate and turn and off the heater.
(6) When the temperature drops add the fragrance.
(7) Stir slowly and pour into moulds.
(8) Allow to harden for 6-8 hours.
(9) Shape, Stamp and package your toilet soap and smiles to Bank.