The best affiliate programs for every marketer to chose as soon as possible. Hit the ground running in the new year with our picks of the highest paying affiliate programs you can join now.
If you want to see as you have been longing to see the best affiliate programs to make money online, then you’ll love this content or you are in the right post ever.
67+ high paying affiliate programs.
Whether you’re looking for top paying networks, programs to monetize your blog, or you’re a beginner getting started, we’ve gathered everything you need in just one easy place for you not to suffer long searching all daylong.
Highest paying affiliate programs
Creme de la creme. Top of the Pops. Fat referral fees. No matter how you say it, these affiliate marketing programs offer some of the highest commissions available.
We’ve searched and poured over a huge range of potential programs and have pulled together this list of top paying affiliate programs so that you can get stuck straight in and begin promoting a product that will be well worth your time. So,let get started straight away.
1. ClickFunnels Affiliate Program
Want to have your dream car paid for? Simply refer 100 customers to ClickFunnels and your new car could arrive sooner than you think. Is it not great?
ClickFunnels Affiliates Dream Car Promotion
As an affiliate you also have the ability to earn huge recurring commissions on all of their top level products and services. The ClickFunnels Affiliate Program offers a generous 40% recurring commissions on all sales you send their way. On a starter plan that equates to $38.80 every month (MRR*), per customer, for life!
Get started with the ClickFunnels Affiliate Program now ⟶
FlexOffers Affiliate Network banner
A Top 10 Affiliate Network for Revenue and Performance in 2015 and 2016 according to Blue Book, Flexoffers.com provides programs from well known brands and niche markets alike (over 12,000 programs to choose from). They also have an in-house editorial team to help create product marketing content for you to promote. Start with flexoffer.com NOW
3. VigLink Viglink affiliate tools
Affiliate links are automatically added and optimised to your content.
Generate revenue from your content with VigLink. Easy to install, their technology works in the background to automatically convert ordinary product links into monetized links!
As a publisher, your audience relies on your content to make valuable purchase decisions. Whether you’re a blogger, editorial site or social influencer, use VigLink’s range of tools and reporting metrics to capture revenue while delivering powerful insights about your content.
4. Wealthy Affiliate Program
Wealthy Affiliate Community Dashboard
Turn your passion into a thriving online business with Wealthy Affiliates. Simply follow their proven process easy to use tools to launch a website, attract visitors, and most importantly, earn revenue. Wealthy Affiliate was created by Kyle and Carson, who in 2005, launched the Wealthy Affiliate platform to help other people succeed online. Since then Wealthy Affiliate community has grown to over 800,000 internet entrepreneurs.
Wealthy Affiliate Pricing Grid
Wealthy Affiliate Pricing Structure. Free to join.
Launch your online business, then make money sharing your secret with others. Wealthy Affiliate has one of the most engaging affiliate programs available online — earn consistent revenue by simply referring others to the community. Average commission $100 per premium signup.
5. AWeber Affiliate
AWeber offers a 30% recurring commission for as long as your referral remains a customer. It’s free to sign up and payments are made monthly. AWeber is an email marketing software used by over 100,000 email marketers to create automated messaging and track key email statistics.
6. Peerfly Affiliate Network
Peerfly Affiliate Network Featured Offers
PeerFly is a one-of-a-kind cost-per-action based affiliate ad network. These guys were ranked number one in the Blue Book for 2015 and are a smaller network that’s been operating since 2009. PeerFly have a rigorous signup process in order to protect their advertisers and can take up to three days to approve your application.
On the plus side, they have a custom built platform meaning they can add in new features and generally have a more adapt
7. Shopify Affiliate Program
Earn 200% commission based on the price of the subscription your referral signs up to. Shopify is one of the most well-known eCommerce platforms available to all business owners.
8. Binary Option Affiliates
24Option claims to be the world’s leading binary option website. If your traffic is interested in financial markets, trading, making money online, or gambling; then binary options affiliate programs are a potentially lucrative market for you. Up to $350 per referred trader.
9. Get Response Email Marketing
Offering 33% lifetime commissions, the email marketing software provider GetResponse’s affiliate program is one of the highest recurring payments you can get. They give you a 120 day cookie life, dedicated account manager and high converting marketing materials.
10. ElegantThemes Affiliate Program
ElegantThemes are creators of beautiful premium WordPress themes. They offer 87 high quality themes to their members who sign up on an annual subscription. For affiliates, you receive a 50% commission from every sale, over the lifetime of your referrals subscription with ElegantThemes.
11. Berush Affiliate Program
SEMrush Dashboard View
This is the affiliate program for SEMrush.com which is an all in one marketing toolkit for digital marketing professionals. They claim to be the world’s leading competitive research service for online marketing.
As an affiliate you can earn 40% recurring commissions on initial sales and all further subscription renewals. They also offer a 10 year cookie life and two payments per month.
12. Liquid Web: Web Hosting Affiliate Program
They offer multi-tier web hosting solutions to clients of all sizes. If you have an audience in need of websites or hosting services then this could be one of your affiliate products and with commissions of up to $900 per sale it could become your favourite.
Their program is run through a couple of the affiliate networks, CJ Affiliates and Impact Radius, so you need to join one of them to access the Liquid Web program.
13. SiteGround: Hosting Affiliate Program
SiteGround Program Commissions Chart
SiteGround offer web hosting starting from a super low £2.75 per month which provides a great alternative to Liquid Web and WP Engine for the smaller entrepreneurs and bloggers. Their affiliate commissions are tiered and start at £30 per sale and move up to £80 per sale for more than 21 sales per month.
14. BuyDomains Affiliate Program
This is another affiliate program hosted by Impact Radius network and offers a $175 commission per domain sale with a 45 day cookie life time. This site sells premium domain names so business owners can find the perfect domain to raise awareness, traffic and sales.
15. SEO PowerSuite Affiliate Program
You will need to access this affiliate program through the BlueSnap Affiliate Network. You can earn up to $230 per sale with 90 day cookies from promoting SEO PowerSuites products.
16. Long Tail Pro Affiliate Program: This affiliate program is run via the ClickBank network so you need to become a member on there first. Once you do, you can earn 30% recurring commissions on all your referrals (their plans start at $25 per month).
Long Tail Pro provide a system for finding targeted keywords and calculating keyword competitiveness for any niche.
17. BigCommerce Affiliate Program
The eCommerce platform has a range of solutions for all sizes of business and affiliates can receive 200% upfront commission based on the price of the referrals chosen plan.
18. 3D Cart Affiliate Program: This eCommerce and shopping cart software provider has a generous affiliate commission structure including recurring payments over the referrals lifetime or up to 5x revenue each time one of your referrals signs up.
19. StudioPress Affiliate Program: StudioPress offer premium WordPress themes and plugins with over 190,000 users. Their affiliate program is run through the ShareASale network and provides affiliates with 35% on every sale. With a range of price options, you could be earning up to $350 per sale.
20. Answerbase Affiliates: Website owners can simply add a Q&A section to their site through Answerbase software. This allows visitors to ask questions and receive relevant answers quickly with less involvement from admin, improving efficiencies.
As an affiliate you can earn 50% commission on the first months payment + 15% recurring lifetime commission. Their pricing starts at $49 per month meaning the entry level earnings for a referral is $24.50 one off + $7.35 per month. Plans go up to $399 per month.
21. Improvely Referral Reward Program: Improvely provide software to track and improve your marketing results. Their product is also suitable for affiliate marketers as it allows you to track URLs and protect against fraud – enabling you to optimize your marketing efforts.
As a member of their Referral Reward Program, you need to sign up to the ShareASale network for access and can then earn 50% of the initial payment + 10% of recurring payment for the first 12 months.
Best for bloggers
You’ve been steadily building up a value-packed blog that now has a growing list of followers. The next step in your journey is to somehow monetize all your hard work so you can earn some extra cash, or maybe even make it your full time job.
If this sounds like you, then you’re ready to enter the world of affiliate marketing (or maybe even find some additional programs to join if you’re already promoting some products.) To make your life easier, we’ve listed below the best affiliate programs for bloggers:
22. WP Engine: WordPress Affiliate Program (again, they’re just so good)
WP Engine provide managed WordPress hosting to their 50,000+ customers from over 120 countries. Their affiliate program is run by the ShareASale network and offers high commissions of $200 per sale or 100% of the first customers payment (whichever is higher.) They also provide commissions of $50 per sale for any business sub-affiliates generate.
23. ETX Affiliates
If you blog is in the financial market sphere, or looks at ways to make money online, then this is a program to seriously consider. ETX offers traders access to Forex markets, CFD’s, Binary Options and Spread Betting; meaning there’s something for everyone.
As an affiliate, you can earn up to $800 for each new active trading account that is set up after someone follows your links.
24. iTunes Affiliate Program: This program allows you to earn commissions through qualifying sales as well as memberships to the Apple Music platform.
This would be a great opportunity if your blog did tech reviews or was fan based on specific genres of music or TV show. You can earn affiliate fees from promoting songs, apps, books, movies and TV shows.
25. BigMarker Affiliate Program: This site provides webinar software so you can boost your online marketing and grow your business. As a blogger, you can use it to gain a more personal experience with your audience and if your blog is business focused then it could be a great affiliate program for you as well. It’s run through the ShareASale network.
They offer new customers a 14 day free trial of which you get $2 per trial started. After that, you will receive 50% commission on any sale made with potential to earn up to $152 per sale.
26. Sandals Affiliate Marketing Program: Sandals and Beaches offer a Luxury Travel service and affiliates can earn from 4% per sale across their range of products and services. The program is run through the CJ Affiliate network and would be perfect for those in the luxury travel or vacation blog space.
27. Africa Point Affiliate Program:Specialising in travel to multiple locations across Africa including safari’s, beach holidays and car hire, the Africa Point affiliate program offers a 30% referral fee of the commission received by Africa Point from any sales generated from your leads.
28. TourRadar Affiliate Program: If you have a blog or audience interested in travel then sign up to CJ Affiliate Network and start promoting the TourRadar travel services. They have a range of different offerings which make them appealing for all different travel readers and every successful sale will net you 5% commission.
29. InfusionSoft Referral Program: If you are in the small business sphere and want to promote some automation technology from eCommerce to lead generation and improving conversion rates then check out InfusionSoft’s Referral Program. It starts at $500 commission per referral sale.
30. 365 Luxury Car Hire Partner: Perfect for those with a travel or car related blog, especially with a European focus, is this partner program from this luxury car hire firm. They give affiliates €50 just for signing up and then offer commissions of €100 per booking (the minimum payout is €100 so that’s the catch for the signup bonus!)
31. Sailing Europe Affiliate Program:
This site offers yacht charter options all throughout Europe and pays its affiliates commission of €50 per sale.
32. Boatbookings Charter Yacht Affiliate Program: Operating worldwide, this yacht charter program is available for anyone with a marine/travel/sailing audience. Boatbookings themselves are a broker/booking system which means they receive a percentage of the net charter value ranging from 10-20%.
As an affiliate for Boatbookings, you will receive 20% of their revenue – effectively meaning your commission will be about 4% of any sales from your referrals. You also receive 10% of any commissions Boatbookings make on repeat customers who were your referrals. They do have a minimum charter value of 3,000 ($/€/£/etc) before commissions are earned.
33. ADT Residential Security Services Affiliate Program:
Send your audience to ADT and their sales team will handle the rest. Your commission is $125 and $165 per closed sale
34. SpyBase Affiliate Program:
Earn varying commissions on all spy gear purchased by your referrals.
35. OneDrone Affiliate Program: Have an audience interested in drones? OneDrone offers affiliates 3% of sales made to referred customers.
36. The Watchery Affiliate Program: Earn commission from promoting luxury watches to your audience. The Watchery program is run through the Rakuten Affiliate Network and earns up to 10% commission on net sales for it’s affiliates.
37. National Debt Relief Affiliate Program: If you want to help people resolve their debt problems then referring them to National Debt Relief could be a great solution. As an affiliate you will earn $27.50 for every qualified lead you send and $41 for every qualified phone call.
Your leads must have at least $10,000 unsecured credit card debt, live in a qualified state and be looking for help. If this fits your niche then it could be a great opportunity.
38. MediTravels Affiliate Program: Medical Tourism is a growing business and this affiliate program will pay you $100 for every lead you send who goes on to book a treatment.
39. Gaiam Affiliate Program: Earn up to 7% commission on a wide range of yoga and meditation products and apparel.
40. Essentia Affiliate Program: Essentia sell a top quality eco-friendly mattress and their affiliate program offers commissions of up to $358 per sale.
41. Black Cat Mining Affiliate Program: Refer your mining, gold hunting, outdoor enthusiast, and treasure hunting audience to Black Cat Mining’s website and earn 7% commission on all sales.
Best for beginners
If you’re brand new to affiliate marketing then you’re going to need some easy to understand and well managed programs to sink your teeth into.
Perhaps you’re sick of the rat race and looking for an alternative way to replace or supplement your income online. Or maybe you want to make money from your social media or blog following. It could even be that you’re just getting started and want to incorporate a way to earn some cash from the the very beginning of your online adventure.
Whatever the reason, here’s a list of top beginner affiliate programs for those of you just getting started:
42. DreamHost Affiliate Program: All website owners need hosting so no matter what audience you end up targeting there’s a chance you will be able to promote a hosting service for referral commissions. Either choose the one you use or pick one like DreamHost who have a generous program.
You can earn up to $120 per signup under DreamHost’s award winning web hosting. They’ve been around since 1997 and host over 1.5 million websites. You don’t have to be a customer in order to join the affiliate program.
43. Amazon Associates: This is just like an affiliate network. Once you sign up to become an Amazon Associate you can then advertise and earn a commission from any of the products sold on amazon. You literally have millions of options with what to promote and no matter what niche you’re in, there will be a product to offer your audience.
This makes it perfectly suited for a beginner as you can sign up to become an Amazon Associate then start dropping links to specific products on amazon into your articles or posts right from the start.
44. eBay Partner Network: Similar to Amazon’s network, eBay allows you to promote your choice of millions of different products so you should always be able to find something relevant to your audience or post.
45. Target Affiliates: Target offers over one million products for sale and you can earn up to 8% commission on your referrals in popular categories.
46. AliExpress Affiliate Program: Another retailer with millions of products to promote, AliExpress is growing with over 130,000 sellers. And with commission rates up to 50% on certain products there could be some lucrative opportunities in this affiliate program.
Best affiliate networks
Affiliate networks offer you access to multiple (and by multiple, we mean hundreds if not thousands) of individual affiliate programs. They basically work by simplifying the signup process – instead of applying to become an affiliate for a each product you want to promote, you simply apply to join the network and instantly have access to hundreds of different affiliate offers.
If you need more options with your affiliate offerings, and want to promote a range of digital products and services rather than just physical goods like on Amazon, then one of these top affiliate networks is perfect for you:
47. Skimlinks Network: Skimlinks takes a different approach to the traditional affiliate network system. When you sign up, you simply copy and paste a short line of code into the footer of your site once and then continue to create content as you normally would, including direct links to products mentioned in your post.
Any links you add from merchants that are signed up with the Skimlinks network will then earn you a commission when a reader clicks through the link and makes a purchase.
This takes all the hassle out of affiliate link management. Your site needs to have commerce related content for this to be useful. It’s free to join Skimlinks and works on a revenue split model where they will receive 25% of any commissions.
48. VigLinks: Viglinks operates in much the same way as Skimlinks, whereby you add a line of code to your site and all links are automatically turned into affiliate links to generate you commissions.
They have over 50,000 brands and merchants signed up and currently have more than two million publishers.
49. ShareASale Network: This is another very large network offering a lot of options for your affiliate promotions. They also have about 1,000 merchants solely listing their affiliate programs through ShareASale meaning you can only access them through this network.
50. CJ Affiliate by Conversant: Previously known as Commission Junction, CJ Affiliates is one of the oldest and most respected networks. It has a very large database of programs and most merchants have a listing on this site.
They often also pay a higher commission through CJ’s than their own in-house programs. It could potentially be the only affiliate network program you need to sign up with.
51. Clickbank: Clickbank has a huge range of products available and covers all markets from health to digital services. There’s thousands of products you can promote as soon as you’ve signed up. One big benefit of digital products is that they often pay much higher commissions (think 50-75%).
52. Rakuten Affiliate Network: This network was formerly known as LinkShare, and was recently placed number one in the Blue Book Top 20 CPS Affiliate Networks 2016 . Whilst being a smaller network, and thus less suited to those starting out, Rakuten’s investment in technology and people gave it the edge it needed to overcome competition.
It’s best features include automatic ad rotation and the ability to link to a specific page on the merchant’s website which makes it easier with your targeting.
53. GlobalWide Media: A large network with multiple offerings, GlobalWide Media (which acquired the affiliate network NeverBlue in 2012) are known for “quality, accountability, reach and great people.” It can be tricky to get accepted as they have a robust signup procedure but once in, they have proactive account managers to assist in getting you set up.
54. PeerFly Cost Per Action Network: These guys were ranked number one in the Blue Book for 2015 and are a smaller network that’s been operating since 2009. PeerFly have a rigorous signup process in order to protect their advertisers and can take up to three days to approve your application.
On the plus side, they have a custom built platform meaning they can add in new features and generally have a more adaptive system than other networks.
55. Awin:Awin have a large European presence and although operating worldwide, might be the best solution for those who are regionally specific to Europe and the UK. They have a user friendly system and offer twice monthly payments with small minimum requirements in multiple currencies.
56. Pepperjam: Offers a their own unique platform with plenty of features like advanced tracking, robust reporting and payment flexibility.
57. Tradedoubler Network: Another European focused network, Tradedoubler has more than 2,000 brands available for you to promote from some of the biggest and most popular companies in Europe.
58. Zanox Network: Zanox claim to be Europe’s number one affiliate network and with over 4,000 advertisers it’s definitely one of the biggest. They have a large range of markets covered including telecommunications, travel, financial services, and retail & shopping.
Zanox also own the Affiliate Window program mentioned above and have the exclusive rights to manage the affiliate program for Etsy.com.
59. MaxBounty: MaxBounty pride themselves on the diversity of campaigns offered to their affiliates. They have over 1,500 programs ranging from gaming, to finance, and dieting, with options to receive your commissions as CPA (cost per action like making a sale), CPL (cost per lead), mobile, or PPC (pay per call.) Allowing you to structure your promotions in a way that works best for you.
60. Commission Factory (Asia Pacific): As an affiliate, Commission Factory gives you everything you need to grow your online business using affiliate marketing in Australia. With over 500 brands to choose from on their network you’re sure to find a store you can promote.
61. oneNetworkDirect by Digital River: Focused on digital products, you can earn high commissions by promoting your choice from thousands of best selling products.
62. Avangate Affiliate NetworkA: vangate is the global eCommerce platform that maximises your sales of software, SaaS, and digital solutions. If you join as an affiliate you will have access to over 22,000 software products so you can find one that aligns with your audience.
Commissions can be up to 75% and merchants sometimes offer bonuses as well. Some products also include recurring payments for licence renewals.
63. RevenueWire: As an eCommerce platform for business focused on digital downloads, RevenueWire has processed more than one billion dollars of online sales.
Their program offers plenty of digital merchants and products to choose from and commissions are high as it’s in the realm of digital products.
64. Linkconnector Affiliate Network: A top network for over 10 years with trusted brands and a focus on technology. Linkconnector have a dedicated team to assist affiliates with managing and growing their promotions as well as innovative technologies built specifically for their affiliate networks so you an optimum level of support.
65. BlueSnap Affiliate Network: The BlueSnap market contains over 100,000 digital products for you to promote. They provide an advanced marketing system that ensures the best products and highest payouts.
66. Impact Radius Marketplace:
Impact Radius manage a number of high paying affiliate programs and by joining their marketplace as a media partner you gain access to these advertisers.
They have a multi-layered tracking system which is claimed to yield 17% higher revenues on the same traffic.
How to choose
The hard part is done; finding a great resource that shows you a bunch of top-level affiliate programs (you’re welcome!)
Man on laptop researching affiliate programs
All that’s left to do is find the perfect one (or combination) for you.
When considering what program(s) to sign up for, there a few factors to consider:
How established is your site/blog/social media following? Do you already have an audience of 1 million or are you just getting started? Early on in your affiliate marketing journey you will probably want to have multiple options to make sure you can cover a broad field. You might want to become an Amazon Associate as well as joining one of the networks so you will have a product link to drop into any posts you do. An easy place to start is to promote the services you are using if you are enjoying their product – web hosting or email management systems like Aweber.
Who is your audience? What is your target market or niche? If you’re targeting a specific niche like home security then perhaps you only need to sign up to ADT and SpyBase so your products match your audience. There’s no point promoting eco-mattresses to your blog that’s focused on reviewing drones. Again, you could sign up to a network that has a few different options in your field of interest or just go straight to your favourite suppliers and see if they have an affiliate program.
What do you want to earn? Is this just a little bit of side income on your hobby blog or are you trying to replace your full time income? If you’re trying to go big then you’re going to want to focus on more high-quality products with big commissions. Maybe you will be building your site or blog around the specific product you want to promote, like a product review or comparison site.
When do you want to get started? If you are just starting and have no audience then some of the programs may not accept your application to become an affiliate, while others will let you get set up in minutes. If you want to get started straight away then make sure you’re applying for programs that are less restrictive. Generally the larger, network style places will enable you to get going quickly while specific niche programs may require you to have a certain audience size or characteristics.
No matter what stage you’re at, or who you want to target, or how much you want to earn; the most important thing is to get started now.
There’s no limits to the number of affiliate programs you sign up for so applying for one today will not prevent you from picking another one later on. In fact, being a member of more affiliate programs simply gives you more options in terms of products to promote plus they’re pretty much all free to join. You can always leave a program if it’s not working out for you or there are no products you can promote.